Alert!

1. Please do not make any appointment if you are not keen to view the property.
2. Please appreciate and respect people's time by attending appointment punctually.
3. Please do not try to skip the agent and go to the owner of the property directly. This may cause inconvenience to the owner.

Thank you for the understanding of professionalism.


21 March 2011

Double Storey Terrace @ Taman Sinn, Semabok

Freehold
Town centre
Facing South West
24' x 80'
5 bedroom + 3 bathroom
RM300,000 neg

SOLD OUT

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I am interested in this house. Would you like to bring me to visit the house or you could give me the add , i view from outside first, if interested to make appointment to view inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deeply interested. Kindly call me at 012-3158638.

    Regards,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intersrested in your house. Please let me knwo the details. You may email me @ peter_tiang@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intersrested in your house. Please let me know the further details and the adds. You may email me @ fkng@ymail.com. thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sold out? If not kindly email me at qianlong_85@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it still valid? Kindly pm me tanmengsin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete